Lost Wax Investment Metal Parts
- Metal Casting Capacity: 80 ton per month
- The max. weight of product we can pour is about 45-50 kgs/pc.
- NDT, Non-Destructive Testing: PT, MT, RT, UT, or other tests are available at request.
- PED 97/23/EC material approved manufacturer
- 2014/68/EU AD 2000-Merkblatt W0 approved
- Vietnam casting foundry introdcution
- ASTM CF8
- ASTM CF8M
- ASTM CF3M
- CK3MCuN - SMO254
- CN7M - Alloy 20 Steel
- CW12MW - Hastelloy C
- CX2MW - Hastelloy C22
- M35-1 - Monel 400
- M35-2 - Monel 400
- CD3MN - Duples 2205
- CK20 - 310
- CA15 - 410
- CB7Cu-1 - 630
- DIN 1.0619 / DIN 1.4308 / DIN 1.4408
Alloys, the highly modern precision technology of the lost-wax process is used by BUENO Technology as following material
--Low alloyed steels
--High alloyed steels (corrosion and heat resistant)
--Tear resistant alloys
The most of steel components start as castings which is a process in which molten metal is poured into a customized mold and then solidified.
- More design flexible can be cast-to-shape, complex shapes for valve parts casting
Alloys customized can meet clients' requirements at an affordable economic benefit due foundries can control the chemical metal composition. This can ensure valves are modified to meet exact specifications as to enhance corrosion resistance.
Expendable mold casting
- Large components can be made in one-piece cast as well as for alloy valve casting, Hastelloy steel casting, Hastelloy valve casting, duplex casting investment and other valve castings.
Valve parts machine parts, housings, pump and instrument parts, connecting pieces and vehicle parts are applied for the following industries,
- Machine construction
- Metrology and control technology
- Pump and instrument construction
- Food industry
Chemical and petrochemical industry
- Vacuum technology
- Packing technology