PFA Fluoropolymer Tubing & Fitting Specification and Testing Performance
Designed with simplicity and easy of installation, FIT-ONE overcomes the shortcoming which flare type fittings have in common: lacking resistivity.
Maximum Operating Temperature: 392°F (varies upon the material of Compression Ring)
Maximum Operating Pressure: 101.5 Psi G
Applicable Fluid: Liquid
Applicable Tube Material: PFA or PTFE
Material of Nut: PFA
Material of Body: PFA or PTFE
The development of such revolutionary fitting is made possible by our business model, introducing the following features:
►High resistivity against pulling makes a reliable fitting
PFA Fitting FIT-ONE Compression-Ring design is a perfect solution to the shortcoming of general flare type fitting.
The Compression-Ring firmly grips the tube, achieving high resistivity against pull.
►Small fluid pressure loss and easy replacement of liquids
Low torque fastening nut helps securing the flow of fluid path, minimizing the loss of fluid pressure while decreasing liquid remnants.
As a result, the replacement of liquids can be carried out easily.
►Click-Gauge as the fastening reminder
The Click-Gauge indicates the optimal fastening location, maximizing the performance of the fitting without damaging it.
When the nut is fastened to the optimal location of the body, the gauge will notify the operator either through vibration or sound.
- FIT-ONE promises sheer simplicity of use, and utmost safety in operation
- PFA fitting offers great resilience against extreme tension, and maintains firm connection even when the tube is stretched twice in length
- Full traceability for every product
- Fully customizable to meet your every demand
- Buys precious time to react in case of unwanted incidents
- Zero leakage in high temperature 98% sulphuric acid cycle tests
- Excellent performance with simple design.
- Saves more time and human power with special wrench,Components and assembly tools.
1. Compression Ring
2. PFA Nut
3. PFA Fittings Body
4. PFA Tube
5. Hot air gun
6. Flare tools
Assembly Method for FIT-ONE PFA Flare Type Fittings
1. Cut the PFA Tube evenly with a tube cutter.
2. Switch the power on and set the heater to the appropriate temperature.
4. After reaching the set temperature, insert PFA Tube into the mating port. Remove at the appropriated time.
*Alternative: Hot Air Gun. When using a hot air gun, heat the tube up to 320ºC and rotate the PFA Tube to keep it evenly heated.
5. Insert the flaring tool into the PFA Tube immediately, and remove once cooled down.
6. Insert the tube into the fitting and tighten the nut until the nut paw contacts with click gauge.
►Tested for 98% sulfuric Acid at 150°C
- With Non-Welded Micro-Vacuum Tank
- Tested for 98% Sulphuric Acid at 150°C
- Capacity 200L ~ 500L
- Max. Operating pressure 10-1 mbar at 25°C
- Transfer molded PFA lining tank, zero welding joints
►Tensile Testing of PFA fittings
- PFA tubing is pulled and extended two times longer before falling off.
- Great performance in pressure resistance.
►Pressure Resistance of PFA Fittings
- Fluoropolymer Fitting FIT-ONE remains well connected under high pressure, even when the tube is exploded.
BUENO's PFA tube still presents uniform wall thickness after explosion.