PFA Lined Diaphragm Valve
Diaphragm valves are named so because they utilize a thin and flexible membrane, known as the diaphragm, to regulate the opening and closing of the valve. At BUENO, our PFA lined diaphragm valves are expertly crafted with high-quality PFA lining material.
PFA lined diaphragm valve can be used in corrosive gas occasions. Our PFA lined diaphragm valves offer exceptional resistance and durability. Constructed using investment casting stainless steel lined with PFA (perfluoroalkoxy) through transfer molding, these valves offer extended service life. The combination of a PFA diaphragm with high-strength EPDM diaphragm ensures reliable and precise flow control. Their simple valve stem design ensures easy maintenance, providing efficient and reliable operation.
Check out the product specifications and feel free to contact us for further details. Choose BUENO for precision flow control and dependable performance!
- CE0035 certificated PED 2014/68/EU
- Available dimensions: 1/2" to 4" / 15A~100A
- Operating temperature: -30oC to +120oC
- Full bore diaphragm valves
- Stem machined of 316 material
- Body, bonnet and compressor of precision casting material
- PFA lining fluoroplastics
- Stem protected by NBR/ VITON O-ring
- 15KV spark testing
- PFA diaphragm combined with high strength EPDM diaphragm
- Material List
- Available for working in occasions of corrosive gas
- Investment casting stainless steel lined with PFA (perfluoroalkoxy) with the transfer molding method to reach long-term service life.
- Simple design of stem facilities the maintenance.
PFA lined diaphragm valves apply for high corrosive fluid, as following applications,
- Chemical plant
- Rare earth
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Paper making industry
- Corrosive Petrochemical
- Dyeing and finishing plant
- Solar panel industry
- Petrochemical industry
- Pharmaceutical industry