- Valve seats, ball valve seat insert, PTFE cavity filled seats for all types of valves including threaded valve, flange ball valve, clean valve etc.
- PTFE seats and seals are manufactured in our company over 45 years.
- Material KTW approval
- Suitability pursuant to DVGW W270
- Material WRAS approved
- Welcome to offer PTFE parts drawings for quotation as OEM service.
- PTFE seats are important in valves and fluid control. If sealing surface of PTFE seat is not machined well, it will affect the valve and cause valve leakage.
- Max. size for PTFE ball valve seats , PTFE seals and PTFE components is 1300mm of out dimension.
What is PTFE?
PTFE stands for PolyTetraFluoroEthylene, which is the chemical term for the polymer (CF2)n.
Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) is a thermoplastic member of the fluoropolymer family of plastics and has a low coefficient of friction, excellent insulating properties. More information
PTFE is chemically inert to most substances. It also can withstand high heat applications and it is well know for its anti-stick properties.
Choosing the right seat ring material is often the most challenging decision in Ball Valve Selection. To assist our customers during this process, we are willing to offer information on customer request.
TFM MODIFIED PTFE
- GLASS FILLED PTFE:15% Glass Filled PTFE, 25% Glass Filled PTFE
- CARBON FILLED PTFE
- GRAPHITE FILLED PTFE
- STAINLESS STEEL FILLED PTFE
- MOLYBDENUM DISULFIDE (MOS2) FILLED PTFE
- BRONZE FILLED PTFE
PTFE WITH COAL
POLYIMIDE FILLED PTFE
- Other materials for valve seats is available upon customer's request.
BUENO specializes in machining and fabricating as molding polytetrafluoroethylene, or said PTFE.
Parts manufactured using PTFE show high impact strength, wear resistance, and durability coupled with an extremely low friction. In addition, they are heat, moisture, chemical, and radiation resistant. Some of the industrial parts machined using PTFE are: