Two-piece Ball Valve: Flange End
Bueno Group provides two-piece ball valves designed with flange ends, which are also known as floating ball valves.
Floating ball valves feature a simple construction and effective working mechanism. The floating ball valve typically has a one- or two-piece valve housing that contains ball with a bore. (Bueno Group provides the two-piece setting). A stem connects to the ball to control the release/stop of the fluid. It is called a floating ball valve because the ball is not fixed to the valve body. Instead, the ball is supported by the upstream and downstream seat and at a certain degree free to flow inside the valve body.
When the ball is in the close position, the fluid pressure forces the ball against the downstream seat and hence creates a tight seal to prevent leakage. Owing to such a mechanism, the floating ball valve works best when dealing with high-pressure fluids. However, the valve does not seal effectively when the fluid pressure is low and when the seat wears. This type of valve often features a flanged inlet/outlet to offer an easy installation to the piping system.
- 2-piece flanged ball valves.
- Fire-safe design available.
- Size: 1/2" ~ 8".
- Stainless steel and carbon steel.
- Pressure rating standard: ANSI 150LB, ANSI 300LB, JIS 10K, JIS 20K and PN16.
- Face to face: ASME B16.10 / JIS B 2002 / DIN 3202 F4.
- Full port.
- Mounting pad: ISO 5211.
- Option: Double/single-acting pneumatic actuator for valve automation.
- The two-piece design facilitates inspection and repair.
- Blow-out proof stem.
- Reliable stem seal designs.
- Anti-static design is standard.
- Suitable for chemical and industrial applications.
- Suitable Mediums: WOG (Water, Oil, Gas products, etc), fuel, solvents.
|Designation||Fire Safe||ANSI 150LB||ANSI 300LB||JIS 10K||JIS 20K||PN16|
|Size||1/2" ~ 4"||1/2" ~ 8"||1/2" ~ 4"||15A-200A||15A-200A||DN15-DN200|
|Body and Cap||CF8||CF3M||CF8||SCS13A||SCS13A||1.4308|
|WPB SCH40-1" PIPE|
|Stem||ASTM A276 Gr.304||ASTM A276 Gr.316|
|ASTM A276 Gr.304|
|ASTM A276 Gr.304|