Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pump
- Sealless Design
- Low Material Shear
- Ease of Maintenance
- Available to Run Dry without Damage
- Self Priming
- Non-Stall Design
- Big flow rate: Our AODD pumps apply bigger balls & fluid passage
- Self-lubricating, and free-maintenance air systems.
- More flow and less pulsation: Pilot air-distribution valve provides correct and reliable shift signal that avoids stall-out, and provides faster pump trip with more flow and less pulsation.
- Dual ceramic dynamic seals: More wear-resisting, contaminant resistance. Applicable to severe condition of compressed air supply; Long lifetime.
- Anti-icing design:With built-in energy-dissipation chamber, it's anti-icing and reduces the discharge air pressure and noise effectively; Cold exhaust air is diverted from ice-prone components.
- High lift, Stable Operating: Greatly optimized air system ensures the most efficiency, with no air-leakage.
Contact us to get more information.
|Pump Size||1"||1 1/2"||2"||3"|
|Body||Aluminum||Stainless Steel||Ductile Iron||PP||Aluminum||Stainless Steel||Ductile Iron||Aluminum||Stainless Steel||Ductile Iron||Aluminum||Stainless Steel||Ductile Iron|
|Lỗ khí (Ren trong)||3/8"BSPT (or NPT)||1/2" BSPT (or NPT)||3/4" BSPT(or NPT)||3/4" BSPT(or NPT)|
|Lỗ chất lỏng (Ren trong)||1"BSPT(or NPT)||1"ANSI/DIN FLANGE||1 1/2"BSPT(or NPT)||
1-1/2" ANSI Class150
|2" BSPT (or NPT)||
BSPT (or NPT)
2" ANSI Class150
|3" BSPT (or NPT)||
BSPT (or NPT)
3" ANSI Class150
|Tốc độ dòng chảy tối đa||50GPM(189LPM)||124GPM(469LPM)||171GPM(647LPM)||273GPM(1033LPM)|
Áp suất vận hành tối đa
|Phạm vi áp suất chất lỏng||20-120psi(1.4-8.3bar)||20-120psi(1.4-8.3bar)||20-120psi(1.4-8.3bar)||20-120psi(1.4-8.3bar)|
|Chất rắn lơ lửng vớ đường kính tối đa.||1/8"(3.3mm)||1/4"(6.4mm)||1/4"(6.4mm)||3/8"(9.5mm)|
|Lực nâng hút khô tối đa||20 feet (6.1m)||15 feet(4.6m)||19 feet (5.8m)||19 Feet (5.8m)||17.6 Feet(5.4m)|
|Mức âm thanh||70PSI 60 Cycles/ min 80.6db(A)||70PSI 50 Cycles/ min 81.0db(A)||70PSI 50 Cycles/ min 85 db(A)||70PSI 50 Cycles/ min 86 db(A)|